One day, I got a comment from a reader that said the following: “Your website is pretty cool. Of course, I really like it since you have a lot about wedding resources and ideas. Thanks for sharing them!”
So I bring to you my favorite wedding resources and ideas that I have found online.
- Let me first tell you that Eddie Ross is amazing and he has very good ideas. If you click the link, then you will find a post about decorating with carnations. This idea could definitely be used for a wedding and it is so simple
- Amy Atlas has awesome tablescapes for dessert receptions
Stationary & Such
- Jonezy at TBB Designs for monograms, invitations, save the dates, etc.
- Pink Design Events for monograms, invitations, save the dates, seating charts, menus, etc.
- Wedding Paper Divas for invitations and save the dates
- Great DIY (do it yourself) advice at Style Me Pretty,
Awesome Wedding Websites
- 2000 Dollar Wedding – Matt and Sara are the inspiration behind this website. They really know the meaning of how to have a wedding on a budget. This website is definitely a must if you are doing things in a nontraditional manner. There was hardly anything traditional about their wedding, but it seemed to be so nice and genuine. Sara and Matt did so many DIY projects even down to the catering.
- Style Me Pretty
- Vintage Glam Blog
- Intimate Weddings
Cute DIY Projects
- Craft Boxes
- Mini Bundt Cakes
- Candy Buffet
- Wristlets/Wrist Corsage
- Bubble Gum Bouquet
- Card Box
- Centerpieces – Vintage Pink