The Thanksgiving holiday is two weeks away. What’s on your menu? The hubs and I will be traveling but I still plan to cook a little something so that we can have food at the house. I’ve already started shopping and stocking away food.
- If you are visiting for the holiday and have been invited to dinner, why not take a hostess gift (especially if you don’t have to take a dish along).
- How about baking a Pumpkin Cake Roll!! This is a fall staple for blogger, LillyElla. It looks so good that I might have to try it.
- Tips that save $$$$ while shopping for the holidays – making a shopping list, cutting back on red meat, buying generic, etc.
- Now if you are hosting a Thanksgiving dinner, there a few things that you can do to get ready such as start shopping now and gathering your recipes.
- Extend joy to those in need and give back to the community. The Atlanta Intown Paper gives great suggestions like volunteering, donating toys, adopting a pet, etc.
- If you’re in Atlanta, get a Thanksgiving meal to go at Murphy’s and later in the evening join the annual Thanksgiving night tradition and see the lighting of the Great Tree @ Macy’s. Click here for all other Atlanta holiday activities.