budget friendly gifts for women, coach mini skinny, geneva watch, gift guide for her, godiva chocolate candle, i love my hair, marc by marc jacob, natural hair art, possibilities by ann taylor, shane co freshwater pearl earrings, speigel infinity scarf, tiffany harmony bowl
Here is my list of budget friendly gifts for women:
- Freshwater Pearls (Shane Co, $30) – Every girl should have a real set of pearl earrings. It’s a must have accessory.
- Geneva Platinum Rhinestone Watch (Overstock, $17) – I absolutely love this watch. It’s so chic, yet classy. This is an awesome timepiece for an amazing price.
- Coach Patent Mini Skinny (Coach, $42) – Credit Card holders are so convenient and so much lighter than bulky wallets. And this one is very cute and stylish.
- Infinity Scarf (Speigel, $38) – This scarf can be worn as a capelet or a cowl. It’s sophisticated an dtrendy.
- Godiva Chocolate Candle (Bath & Body Works, $22) – Oh my!!!! I don’t think that you can go wrong with this one. Who wouldn’t want a sweet chocolate aroma lingering their home?
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Little Hobo (Piperlime, $120) – I really like this bag. It seems like it would be great to use everyday. It comes in a few different colors depending on where you shop. Look for the totes too, they are just as cute. Check out Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales and Nordstrom’s for this handbag line.
- For the Naturally Curly Girl – Screen Printed Image that celebrates natural hair , $30
- The Harmony Bowl from Tiffany’s, $15 – so it’s a little glass bowl, but girls like anything in a blue box. Fill it with candy or something or put some jewelry in the bowl. It would be a nice added touch.
- Possibilities by Ann Taylor , $25- This is one of my favorite fragrances. It reminds me a lot of Light Blue by Dolce & Gabanna. The scent is fun, feminine and nicely balanced.