alfrie woodard, fidelity fantasy football firing, Gabourey gabby sibide, golden globe nominees, man wins lottery leaves his wife, mavis spencer, monique, national chocolate covered anything day, sandra bullock, tiger woods athlete of the decade
Peach Bites is a new feature that I am testing. Basically I will give you short blurbs of interesting news and link over to the full articles. As always I would love to hear your comments.
- A man in South Florida wins the lottery then leaves his wife.
- According to Associated Press, Tiger Woods is named “Athlete of the Decade.”
- Christmas Tree Debate: Artificial or Real?
- Four people in Texas were fired for playing Fantasy Football.
- Golden Globe Nominees are as follows: In the “Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama” category we have Sandra Bullock for Blind Side and Gabby Sibide for Precious. In the “Best Performance by an Actress In A Supporting Role in a Motion Picture” category, Monique has been nominated.
- Today is National Chocolate Covered Anything Day – check out chocolate covered Oreos. I’ve heard that they are pretty tasty.
- Other Golden Globe News – Mavis Spencer, the 18-year-old daughter of Alfrie Woodard has been selected as 2010 Miss Golden Globe.