- Download some good gospel music (legally) – Here are few suggestions: Awesome Wonder by either Trent Cory or Youthful Praise, A Heart That Forgives by Kevin Levar, Teach Me by Kierra Sheard, You Belong to Me by Algernon.
- Do something fun – I would really like to go to Snow Mountain this month so I think I am going to get a group of folks together and go. Let me know if you want to join me. If you are on a budget, host a game night or have a superbowl party and do it pot luck style.
- Do something really nice for one of your friends – offer to make a meal, help them with a project, write a letter to a distant friend. I have a friend that is overseas and have yet to send her a care package. I so need to get it together.
- Try a new recipe or two – This month my husband and I are going Flexitarian. What is Flexitarian? It’s a style of eating where you decrease meat consumption without eliminating it entirely from your diet. My new recipes will be Shrimp Fettuccine and Corn & Potato Chowder.
- Paint your nails a funky color. Right now I am loving this Metro Chic polish that I found at Sephora. It’s a grayish color with a little bit of purple.