What are you doing this weekend? I plan to have date night with my husband. Maybe dinner and a movie???? Either/or …I don’t know. A lot of people have been telling us to go and see The Book of Eli so we may give that a go. Have any of you seen it?
Speaking of movies, Valentine’s Day releases on 2/12/10 and it has an all-star cast – Jessica Alba, Jamie Foxx, Julia Roberts, Patrick Dempsey…just to name a few. Although I may not go to the movies to see it, I’d like to see it on dvd.
Since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, you should start hinting to your husbands about what you want. I’ve rounded up a few links that may give you some ideas.
- Desserts are great for Valentine’s Day
- Nature inspired gifts at Terrain via Design Sponge
- The Kinky Card by I Love My Hair (guys this would be cute to give to your natural hair sweetie)
- Gifts under $25 by Cheap Chic Daily
- Here’s some eye candy for ya