Summary of last week
- Monday – my puppy decided that she didn’t want to be in her crate and successfully got out. My brother came home a couple of hours after the hubs and I left for work and our little puppy was on roam.
- Tuesday – Me and another co-worker decided to plan a bridal shower for one of our dear friends. We are so excited to be doing this. Congrats CM!!!!
- Wednesday – Bridal shower planning over lunch. So many details!!!
- Thursday – Superbowl luncheon at work. The highlights were the Lasagna Soup and Brownie Trifle. One word – Yum!
- Friday – Off day. Took the pup to PetSmart. She got her little nails cut and trimmed. She loved PetSmart so much that she didn’t want to get back in the car. I couldn’t believe that she was stalling in the parking lot. And it was raining. I had to put the little pup in check.
- Saturday was The Great Shred Event from CBS in Atlanta. I was able to check off something on my 101 things because I got my old bills shredded. Yay!!!
- Sunday – Church, Superbowl Party and Puppy Play date (didn’t go as well as we would have liked). Also watched the video clip of the Cardboard Testimonies via Kelly’s Korner. It is so powerful. I’ve looked at it twice and cried both times.
I have to say Happy Birthday to Terry Berries. It’s her 30th bday and she has a little one on the way. I hope that you had a wonderful day!!!!