I have to admit that I have changed a few things in my list. As I got started, I felt as if I didn’t challenge myself enough or that some things we were not doable. But as of today, here are the things that I have accomplished.
- I had my old bills shredded at the CBS Great Shred Event on 2/6/10
- I purchased an all-weather coat/trench coat on 2/22/10. I can’t say that I am totally pleased with the purchased, but I did it.
- Take a pic each week (2/132) – this is not going so well, because we forget to do it.
- Surprise hubby with Just Because gifts at least once a quarter (1/8) – I bought him a casual winter cap.
- Call my grandmothers at least every other month (1/16) – I spoke to my Father’s mother. She was really surprised. My mother’s mother has been unavailable. I am not sure if there is something wrong with my phone or not. Everyone else seems to get in touch in with her. LOL
- Try a new recipe once a month (1/33) – this month I made a recipe thta include a mix of collard greens, black-eyed peas and rotel tomatoes. It was quite tasty. the only thing that missing was a little cornbread.
- Comment on two new blogs per week for 2 months (8/16)
- I Am Style-ish
- Newlyweds and Nesting
- Start-Up Wife
- Whittaker Woman
- Kelly’s Korner
- Somewhere in Middle America
- Good Finking
- In No Simple Language
- Do a monthly update of 101 things on blog (1/33) – if you are reading this, then I have made my update.
- Wash the car or have it washed at least every other month (1/16) – J washed the car for me this past Sunday.
Things in Progress
- Buy new pillows and pillow protectors – the pillow are bought, but I haven’t found pillow protectors for a reasonable price.
- Record an EP and/or Demo – writing songs and looking for music.
- Self-promote my music – I’ve got someone proofreading it for me.
- Have Praise & Worship Night at least 4 times (0/4) – my first praise and worship night will happen in July 2010.