- Buy new pillows and pillow protectors – 03/2010
- Buy a sofa for sitting room – 04/2010
- Buy a pair of quality name brand comfy shoes – 3/2010
- Delete myspace profile – 03/2010
- Try a new recipe once a month (2/33) – this month I made Italian Goulash. I cooked it in the crockpot and I had enough to feed a small army. I think that there is still some in the freezer. LOL
- Comment on two new blogs per week for 2 months (16/16) – I have a few listed below.
- I Am Style-ish
- Newlyweds and Nesting
- Start-Up Wife
- Whittaker Woman
- Kelly’s Korner
- Somewhere in Middle America
- Good Finking
- In No Simple Language
- Try a new restaurant every 3 months – My husband and I went to American Roadhouse Grill in Virginia Highlands. The food is so delicious. The portions are great too. You have to try it!!
- Update my music blog at least twice a month with meaningful content for one year – check it out www.aarikaradcliffe.com
Things in Progress
- Record an EP and/or Demo – going to the studio this week
- Get the carpet cleaned – scheduled for this week.
- Take anniversary trips in states surrounding Georgia (Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina) – Trip to TN scheduled for anniversary.
- Brunch/Breakfast on a Saturday or day off (1/6)