I am looking for a few guest bloggers to add something different to the site. Some of you have interest in blogging and I personallly know a few of you who are great writers. Come on over to The PeachPost a time or two and share you talent with us.
Guest blogging has a few benefits. Here a few that I came up with:
Get a little practice before you start your own blog
- If you already have a blog, then you can get exposure to new readers
- Link back to your own blog to draw traffic to your site
- PeachPost readers can hear a different perspective
- I get to take a brief break 🙂
You win, I win and The PeachPost family wins. If you are interested in guest blogging, please email me at peachpost (at) gmail (dot) com with “Guest Blogger” in the subject line.
- Articles must be about any of the following topics: Lifestyle (Interesting or uplifting life experiences, Marriage,
Dating, Parenting, etc.), Atlanta, Gospel/Christian Music, Fashion or Beauty. If your topic of interest is not listed, email me and we will discuss.
- Articles should be original – your own words and nothing that has been copyrighted.
- If you are adding a picture, it should be in the jpg or jpeg format.
- Include a few lines about yourself. It will be included at the end of your article.