It’s a new season literally, here on The PeachPost. I have been thinking about changing the focus of my blog for quite some time now. I would like to keep a good blend of lifestyle, gospel music and some Atlanta stuff. I like filling you in on my life, but that wasn’t the intent of The PeachPost. I want to go back to doing things like I used to do it, back in the day.
Over the past year, I used a lot of things to fill space on the site until I figured out a more permanent way to transition. But I really want the blog focus more on others, Godly living and gospel music. The web address will stay the same but the content will be a little different. The blog will still be me, just another part of me. I hope that you all stick around for the new things.
Here is a look at some of the features that you may see in the revamp:
- Styles and Trends – keeping you up to date in fashion and beauty
- Link of the Week – interesting websites that I may come across during the week
- Good News – so many times in the news we hear bad stories, so I wanted to talk about good things that are happening
- In the World – Taking things that happen in the world and using the Word of God to show you how you can handle the situation
- Song I Like – self explanatory; I will post links to tunes that move me
- Godly Girl/Godly Woman – highlighting everyday Christian women
- Sunday Morning Worship – This is where you tell me about the songs that blessed you on Sunday Morning
- God Is Working Through… – highlighting various people in ministry
- Covered/Uncovered – every now and then I come across a good song that has been covered by other artist. Most of the time we don’t even know it
- Pieces of Me – random stuff written about me, conversations that I’ve had and things that I was thinking, etc.