- Music on Amazon – Free Singles and $5 Albums
- Lunch at Jim ‘n’ Nicks (my company had a contract with them to sale lunches to us onsite and the food was delish)
- Nail Polish – One of my superficial goals this year was to paint my nails at least twice a month. I did well as far as taking care of my nails, but I bought so much nail this year, that it is ridiculous.
- Daily Confessions – although this didn’t come until the end of the year, my husband and I do daily confessions as written by Pastor Creflo Dollar. I try to make it the first thing that I when I get in the car everyday on my way to work.
- Christmas Songs that I can enjoy all year long
o Call Him Jesus – Mary Mary (name of Christmas cd)
o Christmas Worship Medley – Israel Houghton (Timeless Christmas)
- Make-Up – Another thing that I didn’t get into until the end of the year but I just love MAC. I use the Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation. Another brand that I use for eyeshadow is ELF. Now I am into using various brushes and it is so much fun putting on make-up.
- Google Reader – helps me keep up with all of my favorite websites and blogs …in one place.
- Blogs – These are the blogs that I read every day in my Google reader
o I Am Style-ish
o Moptop Maven
o Sweeping Through Life
o From Marriage to Motherhood
o Gospel Pundit
o 1-800 Gospel
- Tory Burch Revas – Only the most overrated flats ever, but they are so cute and I really really like them.
- Netflix on the Wii (to watch older episodes of Say Yes to the Dress, Cake Boss and loads of movies)
- Older TV Series on DVD (Friends……..singing “I’ll be there for you…” and Girlfriends (my hubby bought me a season for Christmas)
- Sour Gummy Savers (Berry Flavor)