Welcome to this summer’s edition of The PeachPost!!! LOL. It feels like I this blog is seasonal some times as I have missed all of the spring. So what have I been doing?
- I went on a business trip for about 9 days (Good Times)
- I got an iPhone
- Pondered on the direction of the blog
- Thinking it will definitely include more music
- spent some time in the studio
- working with a musician on a few songs
- downloading lots of apps (I’ll have to do a post on my favs)
- Went on another business trip
- I’ve been writing music… mainly Christian Contempary
- discovered Ben & Jerry’s chocolate brownie fudge ice cream
- enjoying the voice memo feature on my iPhone to record my new songs
- helped my mom with her graduation celebration (so proud of her)
- planned a family weekend getaway (you know – mom, dad, brother & J)
- making draft posts for site
It feels good to be back. I hope that you enjoy the new posts.