For my first installment of Getaway Sway, I want to share with you my recent trip to the Blue Ridge, Mountains in Georgia. Getaway Sway is all about giving you ideas of places to go for your vacations.
· I found this beautiful upscale cabin by doing extensive research on the internet…it wasn’t easy, but I’ll make it easy for you (www.cabin-rentals-of-georgia.com)
· We went during off-season so the rental rate was a little cheaper ($50 off)
· Rental rates and cleaning rates are charged by the number of people in your party
· This rental company requires half of the total fee at your initial reservation, then the you pay the rest about two weeks before your stay. They also require a hefty $500 security deposit for any damages so please do everything that they ask of you
· The intent of our getaway was to relax, so I would suggest a 4 day/ 3 night stay so that you will have adequate time for R&R.
· We brought all of our own food therefore I can’t tell you a thing about the restaurants in the area :()
· The weather was hot during the day (not humid), but nice at night
· Bring your own soap, everything else is pretty much provided
· Dress comfortably and casually most of the cabin roads are gravel (you don’t want to wear heels in that)
If you would like to submit a Getaway Sway post for consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear all about your trip.