I decided to do the 12 Days of Christmas for my husband a couple of years ago. I was soooooo excited because I knew that it would make him smile and I like to see my hubby smile. It was such a sweet and cute little thing to show my appreciation.
If you plan to do this for your husband, start thinking about little things that he has mentioned throughout the year. He may have mentioned something really small that he wants. Use some of those things as gift ideas for the 12 days. Be as creative as you can. The gifts that my husband will get really don’t have anything to do with the 12 Days of Christmas theme, but I don’t think that he cares. It’s the thought that counts.
- One Pack of Cushy Socks
- Two things to shave with (Shave Soap & Shave Oil)
- It’s Red, It’s Green, It’s a candy cane full of M&Ms
- Four layer slice of cheesecake (Red Velvet Cheesecake)
- Five golden rings ( a can of pineapple slices…he loves pineapples)
- Six pairs of dress socks
- A small box of chocolate Whoppers candy
- Eight ounces of Jalepeno Cheetos
- Nine Fruit Roll-ups
- A pack of gum – 10 pieces
- Music (the cd he wanted had 11 tracks – how cool is that!!!)
- Twelve Pack of Sparkling Green Tea
And there you have you it – 12 Days of Christmas for my husband. It wasn’t perfect, as I didn’t get all of the numbers right, but you can make up your own ideas. What do you think about doing something like this for your spouse?