Dana at Sweeping Through Life just tagged me. I’ve never done this before so I think that it would be pretty cool. Here are the rules:
List 10 things that make you happy. Tag 10 other bloggers and link back to the person who tagged you.
- My hubby makes me happy. We just celebrated four years of being together as a couple on yesterday.
- Music – singing it, writing it, listening to it…
- Entertaining and planning stuff is so much fun to me. I think that I love every element of it. I am planning a shower for my friend right now and am having the best time. Next up is a Mother/Daughter event for the spring.
- Talking to my mom on the phone – we always have the best conversations and it seems like we never want to get off the phone.
- Girl Scout Cookies – specifically Samoas
- Blue boxes from Tiffany’s make me happy. I believe this makes all girls happy.
- Pretty Nail Polish – Lately I love shopping for nail polish and finding different colors.
- Going on trips – Whether short or long, I love to getaway.
- When people ask me for help – especially when they reference The PeachPost. That really makes me smile.
- Playing dress-up. I love going into my closet and putting pieces together to make new outfits. It’s so much fun – especially when you have something new to work with.
I am tagging….
- Eboni at Becoming His Mrs – she’s getting married really soon!!!
- Kim at Diva Fashion
- Jessica at From Marriage to Motherhood
- Becky at The Bubb Report
- H at Whittaker Woman
- Kelly at Kelly’s Korner
- Kasia at Good Finking
- PJ at Somewhere in Middle America
- Rachel at In No Simple Language
- Dana at Sweeping Through Life